Panasonic TOUGHBOOK N1
- FirstNet Ready™ device.¹
- Built Rugged: MIL-STD-810G and IP66 + IP68 certified with a multiple seven foot drop rating.
- Enhanced Push-to-Talk capable.
- Innovative design: Angled barcode scanner with bright illumination keeps the screen facing the user for unparalleled efficiency and scanning distance.
- Enterprise level mobility support tools and security through TOUGHBOOK system’s mobility management interfaces.
- Unprecedented battery life and charging speed: Up to 18 hours with the long life battery option (two battery sizes). One hour of charging provides six hours of use.
- Batteries are end-user swappable with warm-swap (no data loss) technology.
- Front facing programmable buttons plus other side programmable buttons for Push-to-Talk and scanning.
- All wireless connectivity expected from a fully-functional Android device: Wi-Fi (both 2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G LTE.
- Large selection of charging and device handling accessories, the best and fastest service in the industry, and a broad partner ecosystem network.
¹FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply.