Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Certified for FirstNet Push-To-Talk
- AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk capable
- 6.7-inch Infinity Display is easy on the eyes — day or night, or somewhere in between.
- All-day, and some, 4800mAh intelligent battery helps you stay productive.2
- Built into Samsung mobile devices, Knox is a defense-grade security platform that protects your device from the moment you power up — so you can focus on what matters to you and your business.
- Galaxy S21+ 5G creates new ways to communicate and collaborate, even at a distance, high resolution cameras up to 64 MP, innovative zoom, and multiple ways to capture share-ready moments with the triple-lens, intelligent camera system.
- 5G capability. Connectivity built for today. And tomorrow.1
- Great business-friendly features such as Microsoft Integration, IP68 water resistance3, Wi-Fi® 6, Ultra Wideband Technology (UWB) support, and Samsung DeX.
1 Access to AT&T 5G millimeter wave (5G+) and AT&T 5G low band spectrum (5G) services, where each is available, requires a compatible plan. May not be avail. in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for details. 5G+ service avail. only in very limited parts of specific cities. Other restr’s apply.
2 Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
3 IP68 water resistance rating is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.