Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th Generation)
- FirstNet Ready™ device that is Enhanced Push-to-Talk capable1
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color2
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data4
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
- 5G Evolution capable
- New pro cameras, Wide and new Ultra-Wide
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 12.9 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
4 Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, and 4G LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.