ThirdEye's X2 Mixed Reality (MR) Glasses and RespondEye Platform
- X2 MR Glasses, now FirstNet Ready® using FirstNet Ready Hotspot
- Augmented reality telehealth solution
- Wearable device with hands-free UI - head motion, audio, and gesture controls
- Lightweight and versatile design - no additional battery packs or processing packs required
- Android-based operating system
- Remote teleconferencing - allows doctors/specialists in the hospital’s emergency department to see what the EMT sees in the field through live streaming
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- ThirdEye's AR telehealth solution meets the standards of the privacy, security, and breach notification rules of the United States Federal HIPAA Act of 1996
- Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 processor chip - designed specifically for augmented and mixed reality solutions
All of the information listed or posted has been provided by the OEM. AT&T has not made any effort to independently verify such information.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.