Kyocera Duraforce PRO 2
Model #: E6920
- FirstNet Ready™ device that is Enhanced Push-To-Talk capable1
- Certified for FirstNet Push-To-Talk
- Durability - Rugged MIL-STD 810G, dustproof, waterproof (up to 30 min. at 6.5 ft.), Nonincendive Class 1 Division 2 certified for use in hazardous locations, and 5” Dragontrail™ PRO impact and scratch resistant display, backed by a 2-year standard manufacturer’s warranty
- Connectivity - With band 14 and additional capability of the AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk service, first responders have a smartphone for emergency situations and everyday use. Additional accessories offered to enhance the device capabilities.
- Security - Fingerprint security sensor in the power button for quick one-handed biometric authentication
- Sound - Hear and be heard in loud environments, with 4 mic noise-cancellation, and loud 106dB+ dual front speakers for AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk calls, speakerphone, and digital media. Dedicated Enhanced Push-To-Talk key, and Wi-Fi® calling support.
- Cameras - 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, and super wide view 4K action camera for capturing what’s important, on and off the clock. All cameras function underwater to capture photos and video, and it’s made easier with on-screen prompts and water-tight side keys.
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.