Phones & Devices
Samsung Galaxy S8
- Certified smartphone that is Enhanced Push-to-Talk capable
- Water-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 rating, which tests submersion in clear water up to 1.5 meters for up to 30 minutes
- Experience increased productivity with the new Galaxy S8 with intuitive connectivity on a 6.2” Quad HD+ Super AMOLED® display and steadfast security
- Facial recognition and/or Iris scanner features allows hands-free/gloved operation
- Requires software version G955USQU2CRC5 or newer
- Claim based on the Nielsen Certified Data Network Score. Score includes data reported by wireless consumers in the Nielsen Mobile Insights survey, network measurements from Nielsen Mobile Performance and Nielsen Drive Test Benchmarks for Q3+Q4 2016 across 121 markets.
- The iris scanner is not intended to be used as a medical device and the biometric data collected and stored locally by the mechanism is not intended to be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic, or preventative purposes. Please follow all instructions for use of this feature. For more information, please refer to the product Health and Safety Guide.
- Water-resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, and portable docking accessory must be purchased separately.
- (5.6" rounded corners), full rectangle and rounded corners measured diagonally.
- Based on mixed usage scenario. Many factors affect battery life, including network connectivity, application usage, feature configuration, and battery age. Actual results may vary.
- Limited 4G LTE availability. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
- Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
- Products sold separately. Only compatible with select devices.