Samsung Galaxy XCover FieldPro
- FirstNet Ready™ device¹
- Optimized for FirstNet Push-to-Talk
- AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk capable
- Ready for Duty, Right Out of the Box - The Galaxy
XCover FieldPro includes two batteries, a pogo pin charger, FirstNet
Push-to-Talk ear tube headset and a belt clip case.
- Purpose-built. Galaxy XCover FieldPro is more than tough. It’s field-ready rugged. The Galaxy XCover FieldPro combines the features and performance you need, including physical push-to-talk and emergency buttons, with a rugged design that stands up to the job.
- Stay connected, even when networks are jammed. Galaxy XCover FieldPro is AT&T FirstNet-certified, so your voice, data and texts get network priority.
- Use it, abuse it. Water, drops, shocks, vibrations — with MIL-STD-810G² and IP68 rating, Galaxy XCover FieldPro can take anything you throw at it.
- Power for a full shift and more. XCover FieldPro’s 4,500mAh battery³ can hold enough charge to run all day. If you need to work overtime, no worries. The battery is field replaceable – just swap it out for a new fresh one.
- Glove friendly. Physical buttons for navigation and Push-to-Talk make Galaxy Xcover FieldPro easy to use when the pressure and the gloves are on. Gloves, dirt, sweat, darkness- nothing will get in your finger’s way.
¹ FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
² Meets all 21 of the military standard 810G tests. Water resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry after wet.
³ Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
Never miss an update from your network