- FirstNet Ready™ device that is Enhanced Push-to-Talk capable1
- Rugged performance. Enjoy the ultra-tough design, built to meet rugged performance standards, including MIL-STD-810G1 and Nonincendive Class I, II, and III, Division 2 ratings.2
- Dependable value. Rest assured knowing Sonim® XP3 is carefully designed to last and comes with a 3-year comprehensive warranty.3
- Simple deployment. Install and manage your team’s devices with Sonim SCOUT™ Enterprise Xperience and Hassle-Free Deployment.
- Professional communication. Contact co-workers instantly with AT&T Enhanced-Push-to-Talk5 and hear them clearly with the built-in 100dB+ speaker.
- Long-lasting battery. Work without interruption. Boost your productivity and enjoy all-day power with long battery life.4
1FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2Meets US MIL-STD-810G to withstand dust, thermal and transport shock, vibration, temperature extremes, solar radiation, salt fog, and humidity. Certified waterproof for IP68, protection against water immersion in up to 6.5 feet for 30 minutes, and IPX9K for exposure to water jets for 30 seconds at approximately 1,200 pounds per square inch. Phone will not operate under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet. To ensure that your phone is waterproof, make sure the charger/data port, audio jack and card slot covers are properly seated, with no foreign objects obstructing the seals. Shock-resistant when dropped from ≤ 4 feet onto flat surface. Device may not perform as shown in all extreme conditions.
3 Nonincendive: Class 1, Division 2, Group A-D, T4. Certified for use in hazardous locations where certain gases, vapors and liquids are not normally present in an explosive concentration (but may accidently exist). Warning: Do not charge, use USB/audio jack or open the battery door in Class 1, Division 2 hazardous areas. For additional warnings see Safety and Warranty information.
4Limited Warranty protection provided by Sonim. Not an insurance product. Warranty does not cover any failure of battery due to normal wear and tear. Other restrictions apply.
5For more information, see the AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk End User License Agreement, Terms of Service, AT&T EPTT Product Brief or End User License Agreement/Integrated Dispatch.
Never miss an update from your network