Microsoft Surface Go 2 for Business
- FirstNet Ready™ device1
- A larger, brighter, and more brilliant 10.5” touchscreen display in the same compact size
- The lightest Surface 2-in-1, starting at just 1.2 lbs2
- Improved 220 ppi resolution
- Faster options,3 with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ m3 processors
- Improved all-day battery life up to 10 hours4 and Fast Charging when connected to Surface Dock,* powering your battery up to 80% in just over an hour5
- Wi-Fi plus optional LTE Advanced6 for hassle-free and secure connectivity in areas with unsecured public, slow, or no Wi-Fi
- Tools for every task: pair with Surface Go Type Cover* and Surface Mobile Mouse* for a full laptop experience, or with Surface Pen* to write and sketch
1 FirstNet Ready certified device which is listed on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S. Department of Commerce).
2 Weight not including Type Cover.
3 Geekbench multi-core score comparison of Surface Go 2 versus Surface Go; February 2020.
4 Up to 10 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in February 2020 using preproduction software and preproduction configurations of Surface Go 2. Testing consisted of full battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
5 Testing conducted at Microsoft in Feb 2020 using pre-production devices and Software. Tested with the Surface Dock under controlled conditions. Device was powered on to desktop screen with default display brightness settings. Actual charge time will vary based on operating conditions. Measured at typical office ambient temperature of 23C.
6 Service availability and performance subject to service provider’s network. Contact your service provider for details, compatibility, pricing, SIM card, and activation. See all specs and frequencies at surface.com.
* Software and accessories sold separately
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.