Microsoft Surface Pro X
- FirstNet Ready™ device1
- The Best of Microsoft. Designed for a great Microsoft® 365 experience. Dual far field microphone to support a great conference call experience. Supports Microsoft’s mobile experience (MMX), which allows Android and iOS mobile devices to interact with Windows.
- Perfect for productivity on the go. Sleek and slim, just 7.3mm thin and 1.7 pounds² and the most working space possible on a 13” screen with best-in-class graphics performance in our thinnest Surface ever.
- No Wi-Fi, no problem. In addition to Wi-Fi, every Surface Pro X comes enabled for LTE Advanced Pro³ connectivity.
- Ultra-slim and versatile design. Transforms from ultra-thin laptop to powerful tablet, to portable studio.
- Make it a full laptop and portable studio with Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard* and Surface Arc Mouse*. Surface Slim Pen* stores securely and recharges in the luxurious, Alcantara®-covered keyboard.
- All-day battery life. Custom ARM CPU delivers top of the line performance and long battery life up to 13 hours,⁴ with the ability to go from empty to full fast.
- Modern connections—two USB-C™ ports for connecting to displays, docking stations, and more, as well as accessory charging.
- Modern deployment considerations. Organizations already using modern management, security, and productivity solutions are well positioned to take advantage of the unique performance features in Surface Pro X. Customers using modernized line of business apps, Microsoft store (UWP) apps, or remote desktop solutions also stand to benefit.
¹Surface Pro X is a FirstNet Ready certified device which is listed on the National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S. Department of Commerce). For more device information please visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/business/surface-pro-x for details.
²Weight not including Surface Pro X Keyboard or Signature Keyboard
³Service availability and performance subject to service provider’s network. Contact your service provider for details, compatibility, pricing, SIM card, and activation. See all specs and frequencies at surface.com.
⁴Up to 13 hours of battery life based on typical Surface device usage. Testing conducted by Microsoft in September 2019 using preproduction software and preproduction configurations of Surface Pro X. Testing consisted of full
battery discharge with a mixture of active use and modern standby. The active use portion consists of (1) a web browsing test accessing 8 popular websites over multiple open tabs, (2) a productivity test utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and (3) a portion of time with the device in use with idle applications. All settings were default except screen brightness was set to 150nits with Auto-Brightness disabled. Wi-Fi was connected to a network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.