See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
Introducing FirstNet and Family
Connecting both your worlds
Public safety and those who support them get the mission-critical wireless network of FirstNet, and families save up to 25% on the world-class connectivity of AT&T*. All on one bill, with one point-of-purchase, and dedicated service and support.
Who will manage the account and pay the bill?
FirstNet Mobile-Unlimited data plans
FirstNet Mobile-Pooled data plans
FirstNet Mobile - Responder Unlimited Plans
FirstNet Mobile - Responder Plans
Wireless rate plans for first responders and public safety
FirstNet rate plans provide a good value and a smart investment. FirstNet plans offer a broad range of wireless voice, text, and data services and are competitively priced. Subscription to FirstNet plans also includes:
- Nationwide coverage on an all-band solution, including AT&T LTE bands and Band 14
- Access to mmWave (5G+) services*
- Dedicated FirstNet customer support
- Full application ecosystem
- Full device ecosystem
- Credentialing processes (ICAM)
FirstNet rate plans for Agency Paid Users support a wide variety of Android®, and Apple® iOS smartphones, feature phones, and data-only devices, such as tablets, laptops, aircards, netbooks and mobile hotspot devices. FirstNet rate plans for Subscriber Paid Users support a wide variety of Android® and Apple® iOS, smartphones, feature phones, smart devices, and tablets.
*Limited availability; may not be avail. in your area. See www.firstnet.com/coverage for coverage details. 5G+ Service: Requires a FirstNet Ready™ 5G+ device, FirstNet SIM, FirstNet 5G+ rate plan, and no Custom APN. 5G+ service is not available in most areas; it is available only in very limited parts of select cities. Other restrictions apply.
International rate plan details
Domestic rate plan details
- First Priority®–provides prioritization of select data, priority access to available network resources, and preemption capability1
- Unlimited Talk & Text on Smartphones & Feature phones in the U.S. and its territories, plus Canada & Mexico2
- No roaming charges in U.S. Territories, Canada and Mexico
- Choice of a monthly data allowance or unlimited data to fit your budget and needs
¹First Priority® is provided at no additional monthly charge for Primary Users (i.e., first responder entities) and their respective Agency Paid and Subscriber Paid Users; it is available to Extended Primary Users (i.e., entities in roles that support first responder entities) for $7.50/month. Extended Primary Users cannot invoke preemption capability.
²Pay-per-use rates apply to calls made to all other countries.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.