The FirstNet network provides all the voice and data network services available on commercial mobile broadband networks today. Additionally, there are services specifically designed for public safety that enable first responders to accomplish their critical missions. Basic services include:
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- 2G, 3G, and 4G voice, data, and video service
- Streaming video/audio services
- Machine to Machine/Internet of Things support
- Location services
- Device management
- Device authentication
- Lawful intercept* (*authorized users)
- Interoperability with Next Generation 911 (NG911) services
- Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA)
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.