Google Pixel 5
Model #: GD1YQ
- FirstNet Ready™ device1, 2
- All Day Battery3 your Pixel 5 learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use which helps your battery last longer.
- Portrait Mode + Portrait Lighting. Take stunning portraits that focus on your subject and artfully blurs the background. If the lighting isn’t right, your Pixel 5 can drop-in extra light to illuminate your subjects.
- Water Resistance your Pixel 5 doesn’t mind a little water; it can take a splash.4
- Wireless Charging charge your Pixel 5 wirelessly5 and even use it to wirelessly charge devices using Battery Share.6
1FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2Requires compatible plan for AT&T 5G and 5G+ connections. Limited AT&T 5G and 5G+ availability. May not be available in your area. For a list of current AT&T 5G and 5G+ markets visit att.com/5gforyou. This device is fully compatible with FirstNet services; however, the device’s 5G capabilities are currently unavailable when using FirstNet.
3Maximum battery life based on testing using a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Pixel 5 battery testing conducted by a third party in California in mid-2020 on pre-production hardware and software, using default settings. Testing conducted on two major carrier networks using Sub-6 GHz non-standalone 5G (ENDC) connectivity. Actual battery life may be lower.
4Pixel 5 has a dust and water protection rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Charger and accessories are not water or dust resistant. Water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and may be compromised due to normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly or damage.'
5Qi-compatible. Wireless charger sold separately.
6Designed to charge Qi-certified devices. Use of Battery Share significantly reduces Pixel battery life. Cases may interfere with charging and will reduce charging speed. Charge speeds may vary. See g.co/pixel/wirelesscharging for more information.