Sync a Google Pixel Watch to a new Android smartphone with NumberSync®
Want to sync your watch to a different Android smartphone?
Use NumberSync on a different Android smartphone
You can sync a Google Pixel Watch to:
- A different Android smartphone with a different wireless number on your account.
- A different Android smartphone on a different billing account than your Google Pixel Watch. Make sure you have the “NumberSync Cross Ban Twinning for Non-Apple” feature added to the smartphone line.
- A new Android smartphone that you upgraded to and that has your current mobile number.
Already synced your Google Pixel Watch to an Android smartphone? First, un-sync the watch from that device . Then, use NumberSync to connect it to a new Android smartphone.
Sync your new Android smartphone
If you’ve upgraded to a new Android smartphone, make sure to complete the activation process before syncing it to your Google Pixel Watch.
- Turn watch on and open the Google Pixel Watch app on the smartphone.
- On smartphone, select Continue.
- Review terms of service, then select I agree.
- Review permission prompts and select Allow.
- Choose a watch to be managed by the app.
- Confirm code displayed on smartphone matches the code displayed on the watch and select Pair.
- Sign into Google account if desired or select Skip.
- Review additional terms of service, then select I accept.
- A welcome screen is displayed, select Next.
- Put the watch on when prompted, then select Next.
- Select appropriate options for which wrist the watch is on, as well as the location of the crown, then select Next.
- Select Next to learn how to switch watch bands or select Not now to skip.
- Select Install to download and install the Fitbit mobile app or select Do it later to skip.
- Select Setup to configure Google Assistant or select Skip.
- “You’re almost done!” is displayed, select Continue.
- Set a lock code on the watch if desired or select Skip.
- Select additional apps to install on the watch and select Continue or select Skip.
NOTE: These apps will install while watch is charging and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Select Setup to enable cellular service on the watch.
- Smartphone number will be displayed, select Continue.
- Review TTY limitations, scroll to bottom, then select Continue.
- “FirstNet setup complete” is displayed, select Done.
- “Setup complete!” is displayed. Select See top features to learn about watch features or select Done to skip.
- Watch will restart.
- “Hi there” will be displayed on the watch. Select the checkmark to review a tutorial or select X to skip.
- Watch will receive a notification that the eSIM has been activated.
- On the watch, select Settings, Connectivity, then Mobile.
- Scroll to the Profiles section and confirm FirstNet is “Enabled”. If “Disabled” is displayed select it and select option to enable.
- Turn off Bluetooth when ready to test the cellular connection for the watch. Bluetooth should be turned back on after testing.