- Certified for FirstNet Rapid Response, FirstNet Push-to-Talk and AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Supports MCPTT Quality of Service (FirstNet Rapid Response, FirstNet Push-to-Talk)
- FirstNet Ready™ device for highly dependable communications first responders need to during emergencies
- The TC26 is the right-sized design is small, lightweight, easy to carry and easy to operate with one hand
- Enabled with Mobility DNA Professional, a suite of powerful complimentary tools that put the TC26 in a class of its own and a licensed upgrade to Mobility DNA Enterprise for greater workforce productivity and device management simplicity
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design: IP67 sealing, MIL-STD-810G, 3 + 3 lifecycle, multiple programmable buttons including Push-To-Talk and scanning
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.