Apple iPad 12.9-inch (2021)
- FirstNet Ready™ device1
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina XDR display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color2
- 5G3 Sub6 mmWave
- Apple M1 chip with 16-core Neural Engine
- 16GB RAM on models with 1TB or 2TB storage
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 12MP TrueDepth front camera
- Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
- Up to 10 hours of battery life4
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi and Gigabit-class LTE cellular data5
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
- New pro cameras, Wide and new Ultra-Wide
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 12.9 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3 This device is fully compatible with FirstNet services; however, the device’s 5G capabilities are currently unavailable when using FirstNet.
4 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
5 Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, and 4G LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.