Apple iPhone 12 Mini
- FirstNet Ready™ device1, 2
- AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk capable
- Super Retina OLED XDR display
- 5.4 inch display
- World’s smallest, thinnest, and lightest 5G smartphone
- Ceramic Shield glass on front and back (4x better drop performance)
- A14 bionic chip – fastest in any smartphone
- Dual camera – Ultra Wide, 12MP Wide
- Night Mode on both front and back cameras
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2 First responders can use the AT&T 5G devices to tap into the power of FirstNet – America’s public safety communications platform. The devices are FirstNet Ready™ on our 4G LTE network, which means they’ve been tested and approved to operate on the dedicated FirstNet network core. This gives Public Safety access to the critical capabilities that FirstNet enables. The devices also support access to the FirstNet Band 14 spectrum.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.