Google Pixel Fold
- Engineered by Google, the first-ever Pixel Fold can help enhance the productivity of your business through its innovative design and features.
- More screen space creates more possibilities. Unfold Pixel Fold to multitask on the big inner display so you are fully immersed in your work. The landscape display creates more immersive face -to-face conversations and video streaming.
- Settle for nothing less than strong security features. Pixel is the highest rated for security features.1 With Google Tensor G2 and Titan M2™ security chip, Pixel is built with multiple layers of security to help keep your business’s data safe.2
- Seamless updates so you don’t have to worry Pixel Fold comes with Feature Drops – software updates with new and improved features3, and with at least 5 years of security updates.3 They help your Pixel get even better and secure over time.
- Battery and Charging: Beyond 24-hour battery life4, Battery minimum 4727 mAh with fast charging (hours of power with minutes of charge) with Google 30 W USB-C® Charger with USB1 PD 3.0 (PPS) sold separately.
- Display (External Cover): Full-screen 5.8-inch (146.7 mm) display5, Smooth Display (up to 120 Hz)6, 17.4:9 aspect ratio.
- Display (Internal Cover): Full-screen 7.6-inch (192.3 mm) display5, Smooth Display (up to 120 Hz66, 6:5 aspect ratio.
- Authentication: Fingerprint Unlock with power button fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock.7
1 Based on third-party global research firm report. Evaluation considered features that may not be available in all countries. See goo.gle/mobilesecurity2022 for more information
2 Common Criteria certification for hardware and cryptographic library. See g.co/pixel/certifications for details.
3 Android security updates for at least 5 years from when the device first became available on the Google Store in the US. See g.co/pixel/updates for details.
4 Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 33 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. Battery testing based on mix of inner and outer screen use and conducted in California in early 20 23 on pre -production hardware and software using default settings. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
5 Screen has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, external screen is 5.8 inches and Proprietary + Confidential internal screen is 7.6 inches. Actual viewable area is less. Dimension may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
6 Not available for all apps or content
7 Face Unlock available on outer display only.
8 Your Pixel will generally receive Feature Drops during the applicable Android update and support periods for the phone. See g.co/pixel/updates for details. Availability of some Feature Drops may vary.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.