Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Certified for FirstNet Rapid Response, FirstNet Push-To-Talk and AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk
- Supports MCPTT Quality of Service (FirstNet Rapid Response, FirstNet Push-To-Talk)
- FirstNet Ready® 5G-Certified device1
- 6.7” Super Retina XDR Display
- A14 bionic chip
- Stainless Steel frame
- Ceramic Shield glass on front and back (4x better drop performance)
- Haptic Touch & Face ID
- 4 cameras: ultra wide, wide, telephoto (12MP); True Depth camera (front camera 12MP)
- Panorama up to 63MP
- Includes many professional camera features; LiDAR, HDR video recording, night modes & image stabilization
1 The devices are FirstNet® Ready on our 4G LTE network, which means they’ve been tested and approved to operate on the dedicated FirstNet network core. Additionally, this it is compatible with FirstNet 5G services, including access to AT&T 5G mmWave (5G+) and AT&T 5G Sub-6 mid-band spectrum. FirstNet 5G service requires a FirstNet SIM, FirstNet Ready 5G-Certified device, FirstNet 5G rate plan, and no Custom APN. FirstNet 5G service is available in select cities and limited locations, for more infomation visit www.firstnet.com/coverage/network-investments.html.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.