Apple iPad 9th Gen (2021)
- 10.2” Retina display True Tone
- FirstNet 4G LTE cellular
- Superfast downloads, high-quality streaming
- Up to 256GB storage
- 12MP Ultra-Wide front camera
- 8MP Back Camera
- Fast Wifi and Gigibit-class LTE
- Works with Apple Pencil (1st generation)
- Works with Smart Keyboard
- A13 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine for fast performance
- Cinematic mode for 1080p at 30fps
- Dolby Vision HDR video recording up to 4K at 60fps
- New 4-core GPU
- Up to 19 hours video playback
- Ceramic Shield front
- Aerospace-grade aluminum
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2 This device is fully compatible with FirstNet services; however, the device’s 5G capabilities are currently unavailable when using FirstNet.
3 First responders can use the AT&T 5G devices to tap into the power of FirstNet – America’s public safety communications platform. The devices are FirstNet Ready™ on our 4G LTE network, which means they’ve been tested and approved to operate on the dedicated FirstNet network core. This gives Public Safety access to the critical capabilities that FirstNet enables. The devices also support access to the FirstNet Band 14 spectrum.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.