Model #: K120
- FirstNet Ready™ tablet with Band 141
- Brilliant 12.5” Full HD display delivering up to 1,200 nits of brightness with LumiBond® 2.0 provides four advanced touch modes (Touch/Rain, Glove or Pen mode, plus an optional Digitizer mode), and the included hard-tip stylus enables signatures capture and precise note-taking capabilities.
- Extreme durability with MIL-STD 810G, MIL-STD-461G and IP65 certifications for water and dust intrusion, 6’ drop and vibration testing for those harsh conditions you experience every day.
- Limitless power with dual hot-swappable batteries for the most demanding mobile computing needs.
- Connectivity anytime, with optional 4G LTE advanced technology and Getac’s high performance 25-band antenna.
- Highly secure with multi-level hardware security options, including RFID reader, smart card reader, fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 artifact storage, and Windows Hello facial recognition.
- Fitted with a user-replaceable SSD for portable and flexible data management.
- For no extra cost, the K120 includes a three-year, Bumper-to-Bumper No-Fault Warranty, serviced by FedEx TechConnect.
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.