Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3
Meet real-world challenges.
- Full military-grade design allows your team to tackle nearly any job in any place in any conditions
- MIL-STD-810H-compliant and IP68-rated.1 Can be dropped from a height of 1.5M3 (4.9 feet) and the shock will be absorbed.2 IP68-rated for water-resistance.3
All the tools you need, all in one tablet.
- The performance you need to achieve the productivity you want. Do it all on the Galaxy Tab Active3.
Long-lasting and replaceable batteries.
- 5,050mAh, fast-charging, replaceable battery.4 No Battery Mode enables all-day operation without the battery.5 Ideal for use in a vehicle such as a forklift or truck, or use in kiosks.
Enhanced Touch and Glove Touch capability.
- Works in rainy and snowy conditions. Works while wearing gloves.6
Keep your business secure from the chip up.
- Management tools, accessories and services work together to help keep teams running smoothly, all while staying secure.
Same shape and size as the Tab Active2, so most of your existing accessories will be compatible.7;
1 These devices passed military specification (MIL-STD-810H) testing against a subset of specific environmental conditions, including temperature, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. Real world usage varies from the specific environmental conditions used in MIL-STD-810H testing. Samsung does not guarantee device performance in all extreme conditions. Please see the Quick Sales Guide included in box.
2 1.5M drop is tested only with the case on. Without the case, the device itself can withstand a drop from 1.2M.
3 Water resistant in up to 5 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry after wet.
4 Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
5 No Battery mode is an optional battery safety feature developed to enable Galaxy Tab Active3 to operate without battery, and with fixed and continuous power supplied. Not all use cases are recommended or advised.
6 Glove mode is compatible with most gloves and in wet conditions, but does not work as intended with extremely heavy-duty gloves or mittens.
7 External Form factor has remained the same, but buttons and port positions have shifted since older models. Please refer to device diagrams online prior to purchase to confirm previous cases will be compatible.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.