Kings III M90
Primary Path Cell/IP VoLTE Commercial Emergency Phone Communicator for FirstNet®
- VoLTE Technology. Voice Over LTE.
- Cellular voice communication solution for elevator and emergency phones replaces the need for up to 4 POTS line(s).
- Meets the ASME A17.1 2.27 Elevator Code Requirements.
- Works with Kings III emergency elevator phones for code compliant, 2-way voice communications from any elevator to the Kings III Emergency Dispatch Center (EDC).
- Exact location and exact elevator are known to the EDC operator and the operator has the ability to call back into the cab.
- The Kings III M90 will work with up to (8) emergency elevator phones when connected to the Kings III EDC Call Center.
- Meets the 2010 and higher codes of the ASME A17.1 (22.214.171.124.6) which requires that an alarm activates on site when there is a phone line or communications failure.
- Comes with an over 4-hour back-up battery to meet the ASME A17.1 (126.96.36.199.5) Code Requirements.
- Built-in ability for an automatic call test to EDC.
- No AC power needed from elevator cab. Note: Outdoor pool and help phones do require power.
- No batteries inside the elevator or on top of the elevator. All batteries are in a fixed location outside of the elevator where the VM90 is mounted in the machine or telephone room. Easy to maintain and service.
- Kings III technology offers incredible, crisp, 2-way voice with the ability for the operator to communicate with passengers during test calls and emergency situations or elevator entrapments.
Important to note: M-90 Cellular Elevator Phone Communicator, which is FirstNet Ready™, must be used in conjunction with Kings III’s in-house emergency monitoring service via our ETL Listed Central Station to provide a quality, specialized response beyond what is required by code (See our recommended minimum standards for emergency elevator phone monitoring). Our in-house 24/7/365 professional emergency phone monitoring is capable 175+ different languages. Additionally, Kings III’s operators’ knowledge of dispatch protocol and coordinating emergency services coupled with their level of training is what sets its monitoring apart. Callers will connect to an Advanced Emergency Medical Dispatcher—a certification representing best-in-class responders with the ability to provide pre-arrival medical instruction when seconds count. See our EDC actual videos to see how our emergency dispatch center handles incoming emergency calls via our ideo examples of real calls.
Note: Kings III’s M-90, now FirstNet Ready™, can be used in both our elevator phones and pool phones.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.