Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Certified for FirstNet Rapid Response, and AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Supports MCPTT Quality of Service (FirstNet Rapid Response)
- FirstNet Ready™ device1
- 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display2
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)3
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait Mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro screen is 5.85 inches diagonally and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3 iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4 Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.