Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- FirstNet Ready™ device1
- AT&T Enhanced Push-To-Talk capable
- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display2
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)3
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 Pro screen is 5.85 inches diagonally and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3 iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4 Qi wireless chargers sold separately.