Apple iPhone XR
- FirstNet Ready™ device that is Enhanced Push-To-Talk capable1
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)2
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)3
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera - Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay4
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging - works with Qi chargers5
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime6
- Includes Dual SIM Capability
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
2 The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone Xr screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3 iPhone Xr is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4 Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
5 Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
6 Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.