- FirstNet Ready™ device that is Enhanced Push-to-Talk capable1
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR2
- IP68 dust and water resistant (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)3
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera-Portrait mode.
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay4
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging-works with QI charger5
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group Facetime6
- Includes Dual SIM Capability
1FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3iPhone XS Max is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
5Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
6Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
Never miss an update from your network