Who will manage the account and pay the bill?
FirstNet Mobile-Unlimited data plans
FirstNet Mobile-Pooled data plans
FirstNet Mobile - Responder Unlimited Plans
FirstNet Mobile - Responder Plans
Wireless rate plans for first responders and public safety
FirstNet rate plans provide a good value and a smart investment. FirstNet plans offer a broad range of wireless voice, text, and data services and are competitively priced. Subscription to FirstNet plans also includes:
- Nationwide coverage on an all-band solution, including AT&T LTE bands and Band 14
- Access to mmWave (5G+) services*
- Dedicated FirstNet customer support
- Full application ecosystem
- Full device ecosystem
- Credentialing processes (ICAM)
FirstNet rate plans for Agency Paid Users support a wide variety of Android®, and Apple® iOS smartphones, feature phones, and data-only devices, such as tablets, laptops, aircards, netbooks and mobile hotspot devices. FirstNet rate plans for Subscriber Paid Users support a wide variety of Android® and Apple® iOS, smartphones, feature phones, smart devices, and tablets.
*Limited availability; may not be avail. in your area. See www.firstnet.com/coverage for coverage details. 5G+ Service: Requires a FirstNet Ready™ 5G+ device, FirstNet SIM, FirstNet 5G+ rate plan, and no Custom APN. 5G+ service is not available in most areas; it is available only in very limited parts of select cities. Other restrictions apply.
International rate plan details
Domestic rate plan details
- First Priority®–provides prioritization of select data, priority access to available network resources, and preemption capability1
- Unlimited Talk & Text on Smartphones & Feature phones in the U.S. and its territories, plus Canada & Mexico2
- No roaming charges in U.S. Territories, Canada and Mexico
- Choice of a monthly data allowance or unlimited data to fit your budget and needs
¹First Priority® is provided at no additional monthly charge for Primary Users (i.e., first responder entities) and their respective Agency Paid and Subscriber Paid Users; it is available to Extended Primary Users (i.e., entities in roles that support first responder entities) for $7.50/month. Extended Primary Users cannot invoke preemption capability.
²Pay-per-use rates apply to calls made to all other countries.