Dell Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme
- FirstNet Ready™ Tablet1
- Productivity anywhere: The lightest and most powerful 12" fully rugged tablet2 on the market, starting at 2.9 lbs and featuring a 1000-nit direct-sunlight viewable screen.
- Rugged durability: Drop-tested from 4 feet, temperature-tested from -20F to 145F, and IP-65 rated, for maximum protection against dust, dirt, and water ingress.
- Enhanced performance: When speed matters, get a much needed boost with improved thermal management and the latest generation Intel® CPUs. A USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C port also allows for up to 2x (10GB/sec) faster data transfer rates.3
- Integrated security: Infrared Camera + Microsoft ‘Hello’ enable facial recognition-based secure device access. Next-generation Fingerprint Reader option is available for authenticated device access.
- Multiple connections: For vehicle deployments, RF pass-through ports can be configured for simultaneous connection to two of WWAN, WLAN, or GPS roof mounted high-gain antennas, allowing for even better field connectivity.
- Consistent power: No matter how long your shift, hot swappable dual batteries provide continuous power.
1FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply.
2The Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet is the lightest comparing starting weights and the most powerful when equipped with Intel® i7-8665U vPro™, 16GB RAM, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 2TB PCLe SSD (M.2) and 802.11ax WiFi. Based on Dell analysis of publicly available data, June 2019.
3Compared to data-transfer rates over a USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C™ port.
Never miss an update from your network