Dell Latitude 7410
- FirstNet Ready™ device1
- The World’s smallest 14” premium business laptop. Featuring ExpressSign-In, privacy SafeScreen and first-of-its-kind Dell Optimizer, built-in AI that adjusts to the way you work.
- Dual Options: The new Latitude 7410 can be configured as a laptop or 2-in-1. Premium features are seamlessly integrated across both form factors, making it easy to offer more choice with reduced complexity
- Optimized Performance: The latest 10th Gen Intel® processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features and stability of the Intel® vPro® Platform and align to a future-proof roadmap. When speed matters, AI driven Dell optimizer learns usage patterns and tunes to your style.
- Always Responsive: Power on by opening the lid, then stay synced thanks to Modern Standby capability. Log in instantly with the optional fingerprint reader in the power button or with ExpressSign-In which uses touchless presence detection to enable quick facial recognition authentication.
- Integrated Privacy: The Latitude 7410 features a variety of privacy features, including a mechanical camera shutter and optional SafeScreen, an integrated electronic privacy screen filter to help protect against prying eyes.
- Reliable connectivity: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 delivers nearly 3X faster speeds**. When on the move without WiFi, stay connected with optional 4G LTE-A CAT 9 or 4G Gigabit LTE CAT 16 WWAN.
- Stay Up and Running: AI adapts to your typical power consumption and charge patterns to enhance battery performance. Super Low Power panel options help extend battery life with no compromise to front of screen experiences. When you do need to charge, ExpressCarge Boost enables up to 35% battery charge in about 20 minutes.
- Uncompromised Productivity: Thoughtfully engineered to ensure performance, productivity, connectivity, durability, security and privacy all in a precisely crafted premium design. The Latitude 7310 encompasses everything busy professionals need to perform at their peak anywhere and every time.
1 FirstNet: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See www.firstnet.com for details.
** Nearly 3X Faster: 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X (2.8X) faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
See how other responders are using FirstNet
Subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
By clicking Submit, you consent to AT&T sending you email about FirstNet services at the address you provide, even if you have previously opted out of receiving AT&T marketing emails.